Why am I writing down that we like our free users — even if they do not pay money for using Tabidoo? Do you think that I am writing it down just because I am professional and I am expected to say so? Or do you think that it is obvious and that there is no need to talk about it?
A few weeks ago, we received a message from one of our customers.
Hello, I want to ask a question. I use your service — free plan. However, I am considering upgrading to the paid version later …
This man just wanted to ask a question. Obviously, he was slightly ashamed to do so while using only the free version. Please , allow us to explain where we stand on this subject. Of course that our answer to questions cannot be guaranteed if you are not paying for the support. Nevertheless, please do not be afraid to ask. The whole service is here for you. It has taken a huge amount of work to get it up to this point. We are happy when you use it. Even if it is for free.
Naturally, we are glad when you upgrade your account to the paid one. We use this income to introduce more features, localization and better support. We hope that after some time Tabidoo will help you so much that you will choose the paid version even if you are comfortable with the free one. However, it is not the most important thing in our life. 😉
- We use a lot of free services as well. For development it is for instance Node.js, MongoDB, Angular, Linux, Docker, ELK, Slack …
- We use a lot of free stuff even in our private area. E-mails, What’s up …
In the end, it is not true that we do not have any benefit from our free users.
- We get feedback from them — one of the most important things in the development of our application.
- They are able to get into situations we would never have expected. This helps us to make Tabidoo better.
- They come up with new ideas. Great!
- They give us the motivation to make improvements.
So, feel free to use Tabidoo. Feel free to send us a message. We are happy to hear that you are here with us.
Happiness is contagious.